There are four city parks in Rushville, as well as the Boys and Girls Club and school playgrounds.
- Veterans Memorial Park North is located within the Rushville Consolidate School Corporation Campus in northwestern Rushville. The high school, vocational school, elementary school, football stadium, basketball arena, baseball diamond, and lighted tennis courts are located on school and city property here. In addition to these facilities, the Parks and Recreation Department has a zero depth access outdoor pool with locker rooms, sun deck, and concession stand; a covered shelter house, the Parks and Recreation Department offices, a lighted softball diamond, concession stands, lighted horseshoe courts, picnic areas, playground equipment, fitness walk trails and several small cabins.
- Veterans Memorial Park South is located on Jackson Street between Ninth and Eleventh Streets. There is an enclosed shelter house, lighted basketball courts, large flower planters, restrooms, playground equipment, picnic tables, and a fitness walk trail.
- Community Park, located on Ft. Wayne Road, includes: a partially enclosed shelter house with concessions, a softball diamond, restrooms, playground equipment, basketball court, a tennis court, and a storage building.
- Laughlin Park is located at Second and Spencer Streets; facilities include an enclosed shelter house, a basketball court, a concession stand, shuffleboard, picnic tables, restrooms, playground equipment, two lighted baseball diamonds, a lighted softball diamond, an unlighted T-ball diamond, and a large undeveloped area.
- Wilkie Park is located on Main Street between Second and Third Streets. It has a gazebo, benches and flowerbeds for downtown visitors.
- Riverside Park is home to Riverside Park Amphitheater which is home to six (6) FREE concerts a year. This facility can also be rented out for weddings, receptions, graduation parties and family reunions. There is a men and women’s restroom on the premises. There are also two open shelter houses for picnics. During the summer months, May through August, there is a big tent also available for rent. Riverside Park also has walking trails through it. The park is a beautiful place to visit.